ERG Community Monthly Calls
The Religious Freedom & Business Foundation hosts a series of monthly zoom calls and other forums to showcase best practices among faith-oriented employee resource groups (ERGs) in America’s top corporations. The calls are generally off-the-record and not recorded to facilitate free discussion. All are welcome!
August 5, 2021
Members of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are invited to join our discussion on how faith-and-belief ERGs can be good allies to people with varying abilities and Disability ERGs.
July 1, 2021
See prepared comments by Prof. Asher Maoz, Founding Dean of the Peres Academic Center Law School.
Summary of recommendations by Nicole Rahimzadeh, who is part of the leadership in the Jewglers (Jewish Googlers), part of Google’s Inter Belief Network.
— Adopt a consistent approach to tackling and condemning all forms of hate against all minorities, including antisemitism.
— Make it clear what constitutes antisemitism and take a consistent clear stand against it when it shows up (e.g. adopting the IHRA definition of antisemitism can help, and consult AJC or ADLfor advice).
— Include antisemitism in any ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ discussions and trainings for the HR team and employees. Education is key.
— Create an ERG (Employee Resource Group) for Jewish employees:
– – The ERG can support and be there for each other during the spikes of antisemitism attacks.
– The ERG helps to amplify and hear the voices of the Jewish employees – especially important when specific issues arise in the company affecting the group directly.
June 3, 2021
- — Harold G. Koenig, M.D. Duke University Medical School
- — Lena Barkley, CVS Health
- — Fr. Greg McBrayer, American Airlines
- — Kelly McCain, World Economic Forum
February 9-11, 2021
December 3, 2020
November 10, 2020
September 1, 2020
Read press release on Believe.
August 4, 2020
Download Dell’s PPT from call.
July 7, 2020
See profile of Faithforce here.
May 5, 2020