Topic: Growing Faith-Oriented ERGs at Home and Abroad
- ⇒ What: Community Call for Faith and Belief Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- ⇒ Featuring: Leaders from Salesforce’s Faithforce, Jitschak Rosenbloom (Global Growth Chair) and Michael Roberts (Cofounder and Global Vice President), will be sharing how they scaled Faithforce to 17 Salesforce hubs with local leadership across 5 continents as well as sharing what they learned during this process.
- ⇒ When: Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- ⇒ Time: 11:30am EDT; 10:30am CDT; 08:30am PDT
- ⇒ Host: Religious Freedom & Business Foundation (RFBF)
- ⇒ Moderator: Kent Johnson
- ⇒ Registration (FREE) Required: Register Now
- ⇒ Join Faith & Belief ERG LinkedIn Group: Join Now
- ⇒ Questions? Email RFBF
Note: Will not be recorded and is off the record (Chatham House Rule). For security, registration and password are required.
Faith-Oriented Employee Resource Groups are becoming a regular part of corporate diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. Members of the Faithforce leadership team at Salesforce will share how Faithforce has grown in the US and worldwide on the July 7 call.
This is the fourth in a series of monthly interfaith ERG community calls. Previous calls featured insights from Intel, American Express, and American Airlines. The next call will be Tuesday, August 4, with DELL’s Interfaith Employee Resource Group hosting the call.
Sue Warnke, Salesforce Senior Director of Content & Communication Experience, President, Faithforce San Francisco, tells “The Faithforce Story” in her keynote address at the 2020 Faith@Work conference.
One of the newest and the fastest growing Equality Groups at Salesforce is Faithforce. Founded in 2017, Faithforce has over 2000 members in 12 regional hubs across 5 continents and is growing fast.
Faithforce is the interfaith employee resource group at Salesforce focused on celebrating, supporting and fostering understanding of our global faith and spiritual diversity through inclusive and educational events and initiatives.
Faithforce champions faith diversity & inclusion, interfaith & intersectional collaboration and allyship across the company. The goal of Faithforce is to cultivate a culture of empathy, respect and belonging at Salesforce for people from all faiths, backgrounds, traditions and worldviews. All are welcome.
Also view Sue Warnke’s comments at the Religious Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace Symposium, Worldwide Headquarters of Texas Instruments, May 6, 2019, cosponsored by TI and the Religious Freedom & Business Foundation.
Please join our LINKEDIN GROUP to share your thoughts and to stay in touch.
Learn about RFBF’s Corporate Religious Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (REDI) Index: