- ⇒ Download DELL Technologies Interfaith ERG Presentation
- * * * *
- ⇒ What: Community Call for Faith and Belief Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- ⇒ Featuring: DELL — At Dell Technologies, the Interfaith ERG represents many faiths as one family. Leaders shared how Dell’s corporate vision aligns with and empowers the interfaith ERG in their commitment to drive awareness, promote understanding, and foster camaraderie. Speakers included: Joe Pacheco, Marketing Director & Interfaith Business Innovation Co-Lead; and Steve Helms, Global Alliance Sales Manager & Interfaith Business Innovation Co-Lead. Also see Dell Technologies 2020 Diversity & Inclusion Report and Dell Technologies Corporate Resource Groups.
- ⇒ When: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- ⇒ Time: 12 noon EDT; 11:00am CDT; 09:00am PDT
- ⇒ Host: Religious Freedom & Business Foundation (RFBF)
- ⇒ Moderator: Kent Johnson
- ⇒ Registration Required (closed)
- ⇒ Join Faith & Belief ERG LinkedIn Group: Join Now
- ⇒ Questions? Email RFBF
Note: Presentation was not recorded and ws off the record (Chatham House Rule). For security, registration and password were required.
Faith-Oriented Employee Resource Groups are becoming a regular part of corporate diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. This was the fifth in a series of monthly interfaith ERG community calls. Previous calls featured insights from Intel, American Express, American Airlines, and Salesforce. The next call will be Tuesday, September 1, with PayPal’s Interfaith Employee Resource Group “Believe” sharing about their exciting new work.
Please join our LINKEDIN GROUP to share your thoughts and to stay in touch.