WHEN / March 12, 2021 / 2:00pm – 4:00pm EST … WHERE / Zoom Webinar / Register Here
Join us for an exciting event bringing Idaho leaders and scholars together to discuss this question: How can we build an inclusive workplace for both the LGBT and faith communities?
Speakers, ranging from legislators to law professors and from pastors to LGBT community leaders, will talk over how faith communities and the LGBT community need not conflict—socially or legally. Everyone is invited—students, community members, attorneys, and professionals alike.
Speakers will focus on the presence of religious and LGBT discrimination in our society and how nondiscrimination laws in the workplace interact with religious liberty.
“Protecting Faith, Preference, and Identity in the Workplace”
- – 2:00pm EST
- – Welcome: Summit Organizing Committee
- – Moderator: Rebekah Cudé, University of Idaho College of Law
- – Kim Clark, Attorney, Legal Voice
- – Tyler Deaton, Senior Advisor, American Unity Fund
- – Ritchie Eppink, Legal Director, ACLU Idaho
- – Brian Grim, President, Religious Freedom & Business Foundation
- – Senator Doug Ricks, Senator, Idaho State Senate
- – John Rumel, Professor, University of Idaho College of Law
- – Mistie Tolman, Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest and Hawai’i