Tax deductible donations can be mailed to:
- Religious Freedom & Business Foundation
- 1A Perry Circle Annapolis, MD 21402 USA
- Tel: +1.410.268.7809
Your donations help support the Religious Freedom & Business Foundation’s aim to advance interfaith understanding, religious freedom and peace. The Foundation accomplishes its aim through research, the Empowerment+ initiative, global awards, world forums, and education on how freedom of religion or belief is in the strategic interests of businesses and societies.
The Religious Freedom & Business Foundation welcomes individual and institutional membership. To become a member, please contact Brian Grim, president of the foundation. Membership benefits include:
- → Full access to all RFBF research and resources.
- → Monthly RFBF Executive Briefing on latest trends and resources related to religious freedom and business.
- → VIP invitations to special RFBF events, including the biannual Global Business & Interfaith Peace Awards.
Levels of RFBF membership include Supporter, Patron and Champion.
The Religious Freedom & Business Foundation is a non-partisan charitable organization working with business people, academics, government officials and community leaders from multiple faiths (or of none) to accomplish its mission. The Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 charitable organization in the USA. It does not take a position on current political debates. Donations are tax-deductible consistent with IRC Section 170. No goods or services are provided in return for your donation. Donations are non-refundable.